Micro USB charger for 1S LiPo batteries.
This charger has been designed to be used with Micro JST 1.25mm batteries. It's configurable from 50mA to 200mA charge current.
The default mode is 50mA output for suitable all 1S LiPo batteries above 50mAh.
Using the Charger
- Connect any Micro USB charge cable to the charger.
- Plug the battery and the Red LED will turn on when charging.
- The Green LED will turn on if the battery is fully charged.
Configuring the Charger
- Put a solder drop to the S1 and S2 jumper pads according to the table below
Max. Charge Current S1 S2 50mA Open Open
Soldered Open 100mA Open Soldered 200mA Soldered Soldered
- 75mA settings are accidentally marked as 100mA on the back of the PCB. Please consider the correct table above.
1x Charger board
Warning: Dual battery outputs are parallel connected and only suitable if both the batteries are at the same voltage