Servo e-Timer is an essential servo/ESC controller timer for free flight models or rubber to the electric conversation.
- The Servo version changes the servo position when the countdown is completed.
- The ESC version(RED DOT for the identification) starts the motor when the button is released then stops at the end.
Both versions are configurable between 1-250 seconds.
|BMK Servo e-Timer|
|BMK ESC e-Timer|
- Dimensions: 15mm x 11mm x 5mm
- Maximum Timer Duration:250 seconds (4 minutes 10 seconds)
- Timer Steps: 1 second
- Timer Tolerance: +-1% typical
- Timer Activation Method: Hold the onboard button for at least 2 seconds, the timer will start when the button is released.
- Timer Cancel Method: Click the onboard button
Operation Voltage: 3.0 - 5.0v (compatible with 1S LiPo battery)
- Power Consumption: 0.6mA
- Maximum Output Current: 5A continuous
- Low Battery Warning: <3.7v (double flashes @ idle mode)