Micro JST 1.25mm DT release system.
a Complete DT release system for the free flight models. The system weight is only 4.0g including the battery.
The low current pager release needs only 200mA to release the force multiplier(mousetrap). Tested under 100-400g tension without any problems.
The battery 80mAh battery will be enough for at least 10 days (not hours). ~30 days when idle.
The timer is configurable between 10-2500 seconds.
You can keep the battery installed during the flight day or more.
*Please note: The timer increment was 1 second for the original version until summer 2023. It has been updated to 10-second intervals later.
- Dimensions: 23mm x 11mm x 5mm
- Maximum Timer Duration:2500 seconds (~41 minutes)
- Timer Steps: 10 second
- Timer Tolerance: +-1% typical
- Timer Activation Method: Hold the onboard button for at least 2 seconds, the timer will start when the button is released.
- Timer Cancel Method: Click the onboard button
Operation Voltage: 3.0 - 5.0v (compatible with 1S LiPo battery)
- Power Consumption: 0.06mA @ idle / 0.6mA @ countdown / 1000mA @ burning(2 seconds).
- Maximum Output Current: 5A continuous
- Low Battery Warning: <3.7v (double flashes @ idle mode)