Motor e-Timer is an ideal motor controller timer for small electric models or rubber to the electric conversation.
It's configurable between 10-2500 seconds and drives the 1S brushed motors up to 5A current.
*Please note: The timer increment was 1 second for the original version until summer 2023. It has been updated to 10-second intervals later.
The low-power electronics can wait at the idle mode for 42 days (!!!) with a tiny 100mAh battery.
You can keep the battery installed during the flight day or more.
- Timer Circuit Board
- Straight and Right-handed pin headers
- Dimensions: 23mm x 11mm x 5mm
- Maximum Timer Duration:2500 seconds (~41 minutes)
- Timer Steps: 10 second
- Timer Tolerance: +-1% typical
- Timer Activation Method: Hold the onboard button for at least 2 seconds, the timer will start when the button is released.
- Timer Cancel Method: Click the onboard button
Operation Voltage: 3.0 - 5.0v (compatible with 1S LiPo battery)
- Power Consumption: 0.06mA @ idle / 0.6mA @ countdown / 1000mA @ burning(2 seconds).
- Maximum Output Current: 5A continuous
- Low Battery Warning: <3.7v (double flashes @ idle mode)