Motor e-Timer is an ideal motor controller timer for small electric models or rubber to the electric conversation.
It's configurable between 1-250 seconds and drives the 1S brushed motors up to 5A current.
The low power electronics can wait at the idle mode for 42 days (!!!) with a tiny 100mAh battery.
You can keep the battery installed during the flight day or more.
- Timer Circuit Board
- Straight and Right-handed pin headers
How To Set Timer Duration?
- Press and hold the button before plugging the battery.
- Plug the battery when holding the button
- The LED will turn solid red.
- Release the button and the LED will be turned off.
- Press and hold the button and count the LED blinks.
- Each Blink adds 1 second to the timer. For example, 30 flashes, for 30 seconds.
- Release the button when you rich the required timer duration.
- The LED will fast flash 5 times when saving the timer setting.
- Then will return to normal mode. Now you can remove the battery or use your timer.
How To Use BMK e-Timer?
- Plug the battery
- If the battery voltage is above 3.7v, the LED will flash every 2 seconds.
- If the battery voltage is below 3.7v, the LED will flash twice every 2 seconds. You must recharge the battery.
- Press and hold the button for at least 2 seconds to arm the timer before launch. When armed the LED will solid red.
- Release the button when launching, the motor and the timer countdown will start. During the countdown, the LED will flash fast.
- When the countdown is complete, the timer will turn off the motor.
- Click the button to cancel If you have accidentally released the button or your model has landed before the countdown is complete.
|Maximum Timer Duration||: 250 seconds (4 minutes 10 seconds)|
|Timer Steps||: 1 second|
|Timer Tolerance||: +-1% typical|
|Timer Activation Method||: Hold the onboard button for at least 2 seconds, the timer will start when the button is released.|
|Timer Cancel Method||: Click the onboard button|
|Operation Voltage||: 3.0 - 6.0v (compatible with 1S LiPo battery)|
|Power Consumption||: 0.06mA @ idle / 0.6mA @ countdown|
|Maximum Motor Output Current||: 5A continuous|
|Low Battery Warning||: <3.7v (double flashes @ idle mode)|
|Dimensions||: 23mm x 11mm x 5mm|