|US-Canada Customers! You can find this product on J&H Aerospace US|
Ideal standalone motor timer and dethermalizer solution for E20 class models and other small electronic flight model builds.
Simply, it's running two different timers on a single board. One for motor run time and the other for the band burner.
Battery input and output connectors are JST 1.25mm for a solderless installation, but you can also remove them for a smaller footprint if you have a fine soldering iron.
You can keep the battery installed during the flight day or more.
The low power electronics can wait at the idle mode for 42 days (!!!) with a tiny 100mAh battery.
The hand winded special Ni-Chrome heater will get red hot in a second with only 1000mA current. You can also remove the heater and solder a DT motor.
Quality silicone elastic bands:
- Dimensions:31mm x 12mm x 5mm
- Maximum Motor Timer Duration:60 seconds
- Maximum DT Timer Duration:250 seconds (4 minutes 10 seconds)
- Timer Steps: 1 second
- Timer Tolerance: +-1% typical
- Timer Activation Method: Hold the onboard button for at least 2 seconds, the timer will start when the button is released.
- Timer Cancel Method: Click the onboard button
- Motor Ramp: 0.3 seconds (1.0s until 10/09/2021)
- Operation Voltage: 3.0 - 5.0v (compatible with 1S LiPo battery)
- Power Consumption: 0.06mA @ idle / 0.6mA @ countdown / 1000mA @ burning(2 seconds).
- Maximum Output Current: 5A continuous
- Low Battery Warning: <3.7v (double flashes @ idle mode)